Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 1389

A nice sunny day here today and 26º. Its 24º here now.
Did my morning bus run. Ruby got the grandkids ready and took them to school. After she got back she went to zumba and line dancing at the park chalet. After I got back home 3 of us from the park went into Woodstock and played 9 holes of golf. Then I did my afternoon bus run. After supper I went to help a man here in the park with is satellite setup and his magic jack. Ruby took Payton to Tavistock for her soccer (Damien had an out of town game). They will be here after soccer for another sleepover.
Payton scored a goal at her soccer and Damien scored 2 goals at his soccer and got the game ball for player of the game. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.


Player of the game with his game ball.....




Sarah's Jeep



No comments:

Post a Comment