Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1260

A nice warm sunny day here today and 77 (25). Its 69 (21) here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby and 4 other ladies from our park went shopping for the day. Also they went out for lunch. I went to Watersports West and checked on Mike and Diane's truck and trailer. They are the couple we met here last fall from Grand Falls-Windsor. Also talked to the owner there to let him know I will be picking up their truck and trailer on March 1st to bring it to a lot here in our park. When I got back I went to see the park manager to confirm the lot I will be setting up their trailer on. I then let Mike know. After lunch I took down and packed away our portable shelter. Then we had our daily gathering for a few before supper refreshments.

No comments:

Post a Comment