Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Days 1205 & 1206

Oops forgot to our blog yesterday so this one covers two days.

Tuesday was a nice warm sunny day and 77º (25º).
Out for a walk in the morning. After breakfast I looked at a shed that a lady here in the park is selling - its a good deal so we are gonna buy it and put on our lot here. If we are gonna be spending 6 months of the year here we need a little storage. I then went and did my Christmas shopping. Ruby went to bingo here in the park after supper and I wrapped my Christmas gifts. Our neighour over for a visit while the women at bingo.

Today was a nice warm sunny day and 75º (24º). Its 63º (17º) here now.
Out for a few laps around the park this morning.  Then over and unhooked the hurricane straps from the shed we are buying. Moved the shed clear from the trailer with the help of Buck. After that me and Buck setup cement blocks for the shed foundation - the lady who owned the shed gave me the blocks. After lunch went and seen the park manager and the park maintenance man will move the shed to our lot tomorrow morning - they have a trailer which they tow with their golf cart. Our neighours over for a few before supper refreshments. Relaxing now.

Shed foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment