Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 1127

A warm day here today with rain & clouds in the morning and sun in the afternoon and 23º. Its 18º here now.
Ruby up at 5:30 am and into Noel's for him to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. After they got up she got them ready for school and then took them to school. I spent the morning catching up on some paperwork and getting our route for our trip down south set up in our GPS. Ruby into Woodstock to see her dentist before lunch. I went for a walk in the afternoon and while I was gone Ruby in and picked up the grandkids. After they got here they decorated the place for my, as Payton said,  'surprise birthday party'. When I got back from my walk Noel & Alannah were also here. Had a great birthday supper, cake, gifts, etc. It was so nice to have them all here to help me celebrate.


















No comments:

Post a Comment