Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 826

Cold cloudy day here today and 0º. Its -2º here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am for them to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run and fueled up after. Ruby got Damien off to school and then her and Payton came back to our place. Before I left I got things ready for people coming to hook up our new internet today - they showed up just as I was getting ready to leave for my afternoon bus run. We are gone with a different internet company then we had before - cheaper, faster , more data download, etc. While I was gone and after they set up our internet, Ruby and Payton went into Noel's to be there when Damien got home from school - Tammy already home from work when they got there. After supper I set up a new router and network for our laptops, phone & TV. We now have a new home phone number with voice mail, etc. Will email the new number to everyone later.


Our little singer

No comments:

Post a Comment