Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 761

Cloudy day here today with a few lite showers and 13º. Its 12º here now.
Did my morning bus run and after went into Kitchener to check out the two schools that I have to take some students to tomorrow - I have a charter to do after my morning run tomorrow. Wanted to see where the schools were located and where the bus pickup/unloading was etc. so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow with a load of students on board. After breakfast Ruby went for her walk and I framed out 2 flower beds that we are planning on putting in front of our deck. Then it was off on my afternoon bus run and while I was gone Ruby went in and picked up the grandkids from school. When I got home they had the place all decorated for my birthday - they were so excited. Ruby had a great supper done and Noel here for some birthday supper after he got home from work. After supper Noel took Payton to her Sparks class.

Pop's birthday party





































No comments:

Post a Comment