Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 33

Saturday Oct 03/09 - forgot to post again last night lol.
Noel, Tammy and the grandkids out this morning and brought my birthday presents and cards. Its great to have them for my birthday. Me, Noel and James went deer hunting after lunch. Intended to hunt until 1900. Got set up in our spots - Noel in a tree, me in a tent blind and James beside a big tree. Then the storm came. First we had strong winds, then thunder & lightning with rain and hail stones. After that, with another storm on the horizon, we decided to leave for home. Noel and James were wet but I was dry as I was in a tent. Oh well, try another day. When we got home Ruby and the grandkids had the place decorated for my birthday party. Me, Ruby and the grandkids had a birthday supper (Noel & Tammy had a 'date night'). We gad a great time with the grandkids - birthday cake, decorations, loot bags, etc. They stayed the night with us. We watched a movie and some hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment