Saturday, March 20, 2021

Day 4240

 A mix of sun and cloud here today with a cool wind and 22. Its 19 here now.

Out for my walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went for her walk and she stopped at the fruit market along the way to pick up a few items. I went down to Earl & Helen's unit to sweep of the deck etc due to the high winds the last couple of days. After that I went to a unit here in the park to set up a new laptop for them. After lunch I went down to boost Earl & Helen's vehicle and brought it up to our place to top up the air in the tires - lights were on in the dash from the tire sensors. I then drove the vehicle around the park before parking it at their place and disconnected the battery. After supper we went down and did a showing of Earl & Helen's unit.

Another granddog lol...







Desk by Noel...





No comments:

Post a Comment