Friday, September 18, 2020

Day 4039

 A sunny day here today with a cool wind and 15. Its 11 here now.

Did my morning bus routes this morning. After I got back I went in to Service Ontario to renew my drivers licence. Not renewing by B licence as I have put in my notice with the bus company that my last day would be Oct 2nd. Renewed my licence to a G licence figuring my B licence would be good until my renewal date of Oct 3rd but they cancelled it and gave me a temp G licence effective today. When I got back home I called the bus company and explain what happened and no more bus driving for me, so retired again lol. Ruby up with Landon and Charlie to get help get them ready for school. After lunch I went out in the shop to do some work on one of Noel's orders. Landon and Charlie up with us when they got home from school and they are sleeping here with us tonight. I will pick up Damien from work later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment