Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 3903

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 16. Its 14 here now.
Landon and Charlie up from the house for breakfast with us this morning. After breakfast me and Landon did his home schooling. I then went out and me, Noel & Sarah remove the hard top from her Jeep and stored it in the shed. Then me and Noel starting putting together the pieces for the soft top she had purchased - when we tried to install some parts we found out that she had the wrong top for her vehicle. Took them apart, placed back in the box to be returned - they are going to send her a different one as there was an error on their website. After that I went for a walk. When I got back we reinstalled the Jeep hard top. Ruby made tasty homemade donairs for supper.

Yummy...


No comments:

Post a Comment