Saturday, October 12, 2019

Day 3696

A mix of sun and cloud here today and 14. Its 6 here now.
Had breakfast with Landon this morning. After that I went out did a small repair job on the pressure washer and then winterized it & stored away. I then did some checking on our electric cooler - not working on 120V. Found output from power supply low, tried it on 12V and working ok - so 12V it is. After that me & Noel went to Ingersoll to deliver a steel railing that he had made. Then back home where I dismantled and stored the grandkids trampoline. Ruby made a pot of pea soup and birthday cakes. After that me, Ruby, Landon & Charlie went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. Then back home for a feed of Ruby's pea soup with dumplings.

Never a dull moment lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment