Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Day 3651

A sunny day here today and 24. Its 20 here now.
After Sarah got home from work this morning she gave me and another bus driver who we picked up along the way, a ride into Sharps in Kitchener to pick up our buses. Got things done in the office, checked my bus and then did a practice run on one of my routes to familiarize myself with it. After that I drove the bus home. Ruby went in to Hickson to pick up Payton and took her to her dentist in Woodstock. While Payton was there she went home to pick up Damien and take him to his work - he got his 1st job at NoFrills. She then picked up a few groceries before returning home. After lunch I went out in the shop to do some more work on the project. Landon & Charlie sleeping here with us tonight.

Congrat to Damien....






No comments:

Post a Comment