Friday, December 7, 2018

Day 3387

A sunny day here today and 24. Its 18 here now.
Out for a walk this morning. After breakfast Ruby went for her walk and I went for a bike ride. After I got back I drained and flushed out our hot water tank. Then out to pick up a shutoff valve etc and when I got back I installed it it in the drain hole of the hot water tank to make it easier for draining - there was a plug there before. After lunch we removed the patio door and screen door to clean track, oil wheels, etc. In the afternoon a few people here on our deck for a couple of refreshments before supper. After supper 6 of us went to Largo Central Park to walk around and see the Christmas lights.

Ruby's new hair style.....


 At Largo Central Park....



































No comments:

Post a Comment