Saturday, July 7, 2018

Day 3234

A sunny day here today and 26. Its 23 here now.
After breakfast this morning I went into Woodstock to pick up my trailer brake controller and adapter wire kit. When I got back home I installed the controller in our vehicle. Then me and Noel lowered the top on the popup camper and hooked it to our vehicle to check the brakes, light, etc. Towed it up to the shop to top up the tire pressure and then me and Landon took it for a test tow - towed great. After lunch Noel forged a handle for the BBQ we are taking on our camping trip. I then coated it with a rubber spray before we installed it on the BBQ. After that we did a BBQ for supper. After supper Ruby & Charlie went into Woodstock to pick up a few things. Landon up a couple of times - he couldn't decide if he was going to sleep here or at the house lol. Charlie sleeping here with us tonight - I think lol.

Our day.....








































No comments:

Post a Comment