Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Day 3123

A sunny day here today and 27. Its 24 here now.
After breakfast this morning I walked to the golf course and played 9 holes along with 9 other guys. Ruby went to the clubhouse for a get together for the park bingo helpers. After that she went for her walk. When I got back home I removed our old sliding screen door and installed a new one. Ruby went out shopping and I got at doing up the paper work for this Thursday's park golf scramble. Did up the teams and posted them and then walked to the golf course to bring the teams sheet over to them. When I got back I did up and printed the scramble rules and attached them to a scorecard for each team. Also did up names, etc for the prize draws at the golf dinner after golf on Thursday etc. etc. After supper Ruby went to the park clubhouse for bingo.

No comments:

Post a Comment