Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 2393

A mostly cloudy day here today with a wicked thunderstorm shortly after lunch and 23. Its 23 here now.
Out for a walk this morning and Ruby to the park hall for her exercise class. After breakfast I took some photos of my bike computer to email to the company that I purchased it from - some of the numbers on the screen are dull. We spent the day doing some work around the trailer. In the afternoon I took my golf driver to a golf shop to have a new grip install. After I got back I did up and posted the stats for the park golf league. After supper Ruby went to Maryann's to get together with the girls to play a card game. Mary, Lar, Shirley, Sheila, Jason & family dropped in for a short visit.

Landon B'day party....


















No comments:

Post a Comment