Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 1232

Another hot sunny day here today and 78º (26º). Its 66º (19º) here now.
Out for a walk in the park this morning. After breakfast I got at trying to find out why one of the slides on our motorhome would not open or close - it would not open when we got back from our cruise in Nov. I had emailed Coachmen earlier and they informed me that I had to find the slide out modules (they could be anywhere) and check them. I've been looking for them ever now and then but could not find them. Got out the electrical drawings of our motorhome today and there were no slide out modules showing on them but according to the drawings the slide outs are controlled by 4 relays for each slide out. After finding/checking switches, relays, fuses, etc (nothing labeled) and by the process of elimination I finally found a blown fuse and it only took about 4+ hours lol. After that we went and picked up some fuses and then went to Indian Rocks Beach for an hour long walk on the beach. When we got back I replaced the blown fuse and all slide outs are working now. I then went to the park pool for a swim. After supper we went for a walk in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment