Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 1101

A mostly sunny day here today and 26©. Its 22© here now.
Ruby into Noel's at 6 am this morning for Noel to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run and went for tea after. After the grandkids got up Ruby took them to Tammy's and then she came back home. After lunch me and Jim got a motorhome here in the park ready to travel - the lady is selling it because her husband died this summer. Its a diesel pusher similar to ours. I started it and raised the hydraulic jacks, etc. I then did my afternoon bus run. After I got back home I drove the motorhome to the lady's niece place outside Woodstock and parked it on their lawn alongside a well traveled road so she can advertise it. She then gave me a ride back home. Some relaxing after supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment