Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 939

Cold cloudy day here today and 4 degrees. Its 1 here now.
Ruby into Tammy's at 6 am for them to go to work and to wait for the grandkids to get up. I did my morning bus run. Ruby got Damien off to school and then her and Payton to our place. After breakfast I went into Noel's new home, brought out the table & chairs and set it up. Also, set up his bed. Then did my afternoon bus run. Ruby and Payton in and picked up Damien when he got home from school. After supper I took Damien to his karate class - Payton tagged along with us. Kids here for a sleepover. After that I went in and helped Noel move some of his things to his new home - clothes, furniture, Tv etc. Lots to move yet lol. He is spending his first night in his new home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment