Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 819

Cold windy day today with wet snow flurries in the morning but sunny in the afternoon and 4º. Its 0º here now.
Lots of water in the park this morning due to the 1" of rain we had Sunday & Sunday night and the 2" of rain we had yesterday (see pics below). The brook behind our trailer was raging and if it came up 6" more it would have come over the berm and we would have had to evacuate the park - close.
Did my morning bus run and stopped for tea after. After breakfast got back at doing some workouts etc on the Wii - gotta do something for the winter. After lunch did my afternoon bus run. While I was gone Ruby went in and picked up the grandkids from school. When I got home me and Payton took Damien to his karate class. Noel here after he got home form work and he took the grandkids home after we got back.

After the rain






























No comments:

Post a Comment